Wednesday 3 October 2012

Welcome to my new Blog!

I have been working for last two years on my two important channels and as well as blogs but now, the time has came to be the best in the round up. I had always kept this company at a reserve, for the great Youtubing as well as blogging era. I tried to name my company as "DIPTRIX" but unfortunately it was taken. So in some place I have been used "DIPTRX" so don't get confused. And it is the final version of my extreme blogging era. You never know that it may tramped you.

As I mentioned I worked for two really cool companies that were. 

Tech 2 JIG;

Millions of like, followers and a lot bunch of subscribers.

It was really a good experience at Tech2JIG. It was like it never thought how it could be. It redefined the knowledge to tech. But I felt that it was not enough so I brutally killed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment